Sunday 15 June 2008

KENKO DIET PLUM. finally i use plum diet to clear my constipation big tummy.

After this 17 days of weight loss plan,i found that eat less is very hard for me,so i realize i got to eat more(good food) to keep slim.

1st,
i eat Kenko Diet Plum,it help me to go toilet every morning on time,clear everthing rubbish from my stomach.

2nd,
eat oak,organic sweet corn(for anti ageing also) or sweet potato for breakfast (more nutrition and oil free)

3rd,
eat like usual for lunch,normally i have to eat at outside for my lunch,so i try to choose either noodle soup or rice with vegetable.

4th,
for dinner,i will cook myself,there is two choice,one is soup with a lot of vegetables(eg,ABC soup) or chicken herbs soup(for more energy). Or sometimes is vegetable with Coarse rice.(coarse rice is more healthy and more nutrition than white rice)

exercise : i do some simple exercise,around 10-15 minutes everyday(i really feel hard to exercise,but i read newspaper and magazine,do more exercise can avoid breast cancer,and magazine said that if we didnt do exercise start my our age 24,25, or 27,very fast we will get a Obasa (auntie) body cut. i afraid to become auntie oh....so i can only say : yes ! i do .when my hubby ask me our for jogging,at least i can go to have a walk.and get mor fresh air.^^

ok! My result today is :
weight: 44kg
waist: 64cm
abdoment : 77cm

i still satisfied for my result,haha^^17 days,at least got result,i will keep it everyday,more more beautiful and healthy ya^^

No comments: