Saturday 7 June 2008

Day 9 - 7th june 08 - 17 days Weight loss Diary

Today is holiday,i went taman bukit jalil for a walk and do some simple exercise with my fiancee.Im normally is the lazy character in between me and my fiancee,but since yesterday i read the no1 Chinese news paper of Malaysia : Sin Chew Daily,the title of yesterday supplement is : Do more exercise can avoid breast cancer.so for my health,i decide to do "some exercise" haha^^.

And due to the weak connectivity of malaysia internet,few days cannot connect,so i can only write my weight loss diary today.I get my Kenko Diet Plum on Wednesday(4th of june 08),and my friend advice me to eat every night after 9pm.So around on the 8am of the next day,you will feel stomachache and have to go toilet.Very good,natural alarm,force me to wake up.hahah^^so for result still ok,my tummy is more flat and my waist now is 66cm,abdomens is 78cm.i will continue to eat it until my wedding.

For these few day,i eat quite a lot dumpling,because the dumpling festival are coming(this coming Sunday),so i got a lot of dumpling from my dear friends.ha^^erm...i really love to eat,fell shame to tell you i want to lose weight but i still cannot control what i eat. : P But i will try my best.ha^^

No comments: