Thursday 21 August 2008

KENKO DIET PLUM - lost 2 inch of waistline in 17days of my wedding diet

KENKO DIET PLUM - DIET PLUM secret : Clear constipation . Now i realize my big tummy is cause by constipation.

In my 17 days weight loss diary, i found that i have to eat more to help me loss weight. There is 3 main food that make me slim :

1st : oak - i drink Milo ( a malaysia popular chocolate drink) and add in oak for my breakfast every morning , it helps me to keep slim even i eat like usual day.

2nd : Pu-Er Tea (a very popular chinese tea which helps on dissolve fat and helps excretion.)
My hubby and me is the food lover , we found that we are gaining the extra inch on our waistline,so that finally we found these 2 food really help.although we eat a lot but the weight still maintain even loss some.


The 3rd food that really help me on diet is a dried plum - KENKO DIET PLUM. (more details at www.kenkodietplums.com)

Im so envy on my husband because of he can eat a lot but he dont have a big tummy,for me,i even eat very little only for few days,my tummy still cannot be flatten, i seem like 3 month pregnant for many many years already. Finally i realize my big tummy because of constipation,my hubby visit toilet every morning but i cannot even remember the last time i went toilet is when already.


So 2 month ago,i start this 17 days diet blog to start my diet diary and looking for help. But i try yogurt even fruit + vege everyday, still cannot help me to loss my belly fat , finally i found one easy way , is the use plum diet with this KENKO DIET PLUM.


Gonna thanks my friend who introduce this plum for me, it really work for me , the first time i eat 4 plums and the next day,i can visit toilet for 4 times and loss 1 inch of my waist fat instantly. Although i visit toilet in one day so many times, but i still feel energy.Not like the last time i use laxative for weight loss,feel so tired after visit toilet.
It's already 2 month i ate kenko diet plum , i totally lost 2 inch and 1 kg of weight. Now i keep eating 2 plum every night and i can visit toilet every morning,erm...then i still can eat whatever i want.hahah^^dream of my bikini body in the coming month.




3 comments:

Me said...

Hie, I am so impressed by you losing 2 inch off your waistline in 17 days in a healthy way. Guess i have to try on the product too. I was kind of depressed months ago thinking of taking slimming pills. Then, a friend told me abt 'reductil'. it is a medicine to treat obesity. This medicine has the minimum side effects. My bf strong objected on the idea of taking it,therefore i have to call the idea off.Now, i see the light in the end of the tunnel again. Thank you

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing for relevant blog posts for my project research and I happened to discover yours. Thanks for the excellent information!

clenbuterol

Unknown said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you
intragastric balloon procedure Mexico